In 2000, Škrlj d.o.o. obtained the quality management certificate ISO 9001. As the term quality management also implies a degree of environmental consciousness in the business process, we put a lot of effort into a systematic work management of the processes that have an influence on the environment. Ten years later, we upgraded the quality management system with the ISO 14001 certificate. Additionally, we also operate in accordance with the standards and practices of each of our chosen industrial fields.
- TÜV certificate (compliance to EN ISO 3834-2 standard requirements);
- compliance to EN ISO 3834-2 standard requirements for pressure tank production in accordance with AD 2000 Merkblatt HP0 and HP 100 R;
- pressure tank design and production in accordance with the PED 2014/68/EU directive, project execution monitored by notified body for TÜV SÜD conformity inspection;
- production control system in accordance with the SIST EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2012 standard: steel and aluminum construction design (execution class EXC2);
- ASME U certificate for the design, construction, testing, and technical approval of pressure vessels
- we respect customer demands, industry rules and guidelines, and good engineering and manufacturing practices GMP.